Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures Are In!


The finish!!













The start!!














My number!!









Somone let me borrow their little digital camera for the marathon, and it was great! There were 7 of us who started, and 1 person peeled off at 5 miles (she hadn't trained with us for the 13.1 miles and just wanted to do the beginning). The top picture that shows the blue lane is the finish and as I took the picture all the people started to cheer, it was really fun. It was really hot, but we finished around 11:00, so it was only 80 by then!! I loved the residents who lived along the route and sat outside to cheer us on, or who had hoses running as we walked through the spray to cool off. The Seafair Marathon had a record number of people this year, over 5,000! We hope to make this a yearly event, and maybe do another before the end of this year. We have had a great 8 weeks of laughing, chatting and hanging out, which is a huge part of the reason I did it to begin with. These mom's are awesome!!




1 comment:

Atticelf said...

That is SO great! I love that you did this!