Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4th is a big day!

So, I won't even go into my day yesterday. Not the torrential downpour that my child had to practice in for an hour and a half, not the dog getting carsick (AGAIN), not the power going out for 4 hours right as Morrie and I were going to eat dinner... I am not going to get into that, because today is all about my main man Morrie.

A massive 15 years ago today we kissed for the very first time! Ahhhhhh, how sweet. But he tells me that we're not old, why, it's two entire MORE years before we have been together for more than half our lives. Hmmm...not sure if I feel better about that one yet.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. He makes sweet comments on my blog, he misses the girls being toddlers as much as I do, he mows a fantastic lawn, he fixes all my computer woes, he tells me I look great regardless of my actual weight, he lets the cats sleep with us (not something that was allowed when we were first married!), he brings home the bacon!!, he's cute, he takes me to the museum, he gives me all the decorating decisions and doesn't care when I paint stuff all over the walls, he eats a lot of gluten free/dairy free meals for the sake of his family, he builds stuff like a playhouse for the kids, he drives (as in all the way to Montana and back!) so I can look out the window, he's cute, he takes me on lunch dates while the kids are in school, he puts up with my scrapbook mess and oohs and ahhs over my pages when I ask him to, he supports my crazy ideas like walking 13 miles, he makes me laugh, he likes my favorite Thai food, he gets me stuff when I am already in bed and don't feel like getting up, he cleans the gutters and hangs Christmas lights really high up, he lets me hang garland instead of having a tree that the cats knock everything off of anyway, he says "Okay honey" when I say "We're going to remodel the kitchen!", he's cute, he supports my dreams like visiting France or living in a log cabin so that I don't give up on someday accomplishing those things, and most of all, he loves me! Give it up for my main squeeze, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY MORRIE!

5 comments:

Morrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morrie said...

Andrea - I can't believe it's been 15 years! I am happy to do all that and more for you.

MGM

Atticelf said...

You two were made for each other and you're right - he's a keeper!

Wow...15 years. You guys (finally) ARE getting old. LOL...

Loren said...

That may have beent he sweetest thing I have ever read. You are a very nice wife. Yay Andrea!