Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Family Computer

I have 3 people makeing noise around me so I don't know how many sentances I can write with one continuous thought. Isabelle is doing dishes right now (please let her remember each part of the job so I don't have to get all over her about it), Maria is talking on the phone with her Emma telling her all about her weekend, and Morrie is watching various parts of movies on TBS and CBC...oh and the comedy channel. Now Maria is telling me about gymnastics as she has given the phone to Isabelle (please don't let her drop the phone down the sink). Isabelle just asked me to check my email because Grandpa J. sent something, but I was just there and I didn't see anything. Can I have a plastic bubble in which I can be on the computer with nobody talking to me? Now Maria is reading over my shoulder.
My camera is on it's way, I think. Really, you will all be sick of my photos on the blog when I get it and then of course figure out how to use it. Maria had her last indoor game yesterday and made a goal, which was very exciting. I love seeing them run around like crazed jumping beans trying to get a chance to kick the ball. Maria played against her own teammates since the other team didn't show, which made them laugh a lot at eachother. I can't wait to see them in the fall!

3 comments:

Morrie said...

You can use my laptop anytime sugar. Love ya!

Andrea said...

Ahhh, thanks honey!

Boys-R-Us said...

Can't wait for the camera to get there so I can see more photos! Love that!