Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh Baby!

This is what Dad just sent over email, what an AWESOME picture! Isabelle had some fantastic plays this weekend and moved between the midfield line and forward. Luckily we had no rain for the event (don't ask how we lucked out on that one!). I can't even tell you what a pleasure it is to watch. My dad's email to her was so cute, it said "Please call me when we can't make a game and tell me how it went. Your picture even made the ultimate stage, our fridge!". Sounds like I'm not the only one who is enjoying this girl play! My mom was impressed with my soccer knowledge during the game, but honestly, I couldn't even tell you what a sweeper is yet. Julie and Morrie still have work to do! Although it ISN"T important, Isabelle won her game 5-0. Our poor goalies were bored out of their minds. I would look down and they would be stretching, sitting, or fixing their socks.
They finally got thier warm ups (jacket and pants with their number and team logo) at the game, and you will be seeing a picture of those very soon. I was waiting until they got them to take another pic of Isabelle and Kiana, and in fact, as they walked away from us, heads tilted towrds eachother as they made plans for the evening after the game wearing their new jackets, Morrie and I locked the image in our brains. I could be mushy and say "in our hearts" but I won't go there. I might even say it was a tear jerker moment for Julie and I!! No camera in sight, Dad had left already...oh well. Remember, the camera is on the way...

2 comments:

Atticelf said...

I'm reliving the moment! (Is it sad that I'm living vicariously through a child that isn't even mine??) That is a great shot.

Andrea said...

I'm sure I'll post pics of all the members of the team when I get a camera just because I like the shot! NWN rock!