Friday, June 20, 2008

Soccer Days of Summer







These are from last weeks game, and since tomorrow's game will be here before I know it, I figured I better get these up. The team Isabelle played was very arm driven. You can see in the lower photo how the Amazon Girl has her arm locked with Isabelle's. I have 3 pictures of this with different girls, and I am guessing it's one of those things that is being taught. Hmmm...let's play, but let's not play dirty.
I had so much fun taking pictures and coming home to see how they all turned out. The weather was fantastic, and not too hot. Isabelle does not like it when it is remotely warm outside for soccer. Tomorrow is their last outdoor game for this spring league. They have 2 tournaments this summer and then we start the "real" game schedule in September. By "real" I mean, they keep records of game play and championships are held in February and March. It's what this spring league is training for.
On a side note, yesterday was day 6 of summer break and I was already tired of people talking to me. Is that bad? The girls and I are having a "No Plan Day" today...well, until 4:00. We are not going anywhere, there are no plans that must be done. We already had a too full week of doctor appointments, work meetings for me, Brownie thing for Maria, soccer practices...Maria and I had to look at the calendar and figure out where we had space to breathe. Today is one of those days, and next week we are having a pajama day. Yippee! That's means I get to play with pictures on the computer and maybe throw in some scrapbooking if I feel lucky.

No comments: