Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birthdayz!


Well, try this one on for size, Father's Day times 3 (3 dads present) and 4 birthdays' in ONE party!! It looked pretty much like Christmas.
We celebrated at Morrie's parents since it was his side of the family that we were celebrating. Father's Day happened to BE his brother's birthday as well. Lot's of fun was had, and many thanks were given. We even got to play with our 7 month old nephew, Benjamin (or Baby Jammy).
Isabelle was so tired by the end of the night, she let me rock her in a rocking chair, how sweet!! And I thought those days were over. I received a fabulous Nintendo DS of my very own, in PINK! Maria could hardly contain herself as I opened it.













A good time was had by all, and we will continue to celebrate at numerous parties and family functions as the month continues. Morrie got 'Taledega Nights' for Fatehr's Day as it is a HYSTERICAL movie that I recommend to all who have a good sense of humor (and who have had a drink or two).









2 comments:

Terrie said...

Shake and Bake, Baby!!

Andrea said...

That's what we always say!! That and "Let me hold your hair..."