Friday, June 13, 2008

Eyeball



Well, I have taken over 400 pictures in 3 days. How did that happen? The world of digital photography has lured me in, and now I can't get out!! Now, I was taking pictures of several events, like Field Day, 2 soccer practices, gymnastics class...so you can see where I might have had to take lots of pictures to get a few good images? Well, in addition to that, Morrie has downloaded them for me, and who knows how many posts I will get in EACH DAY as I share all of these with you!!

Isabelle wanted me to take a picture of her eyes, so this is what we have. Such a cutie, and now (Friday afternoon), she is officially a cute 6th grader!! You should have seen how embarassed she was when I hugged her after mass and let out a gleeful noise on her behalf. It was awesome. Morrie and I took her out for lunch today (Maria was off at a friends hosue) and then Isabelle decided she wanted to go back to work with Dad...so she did! Morrie is a little insulted that nobody ever comes to say hello to him at his new desk location, but today the stream of visitors has not let up since Isabelle got there! I think she may be providing some entertainment and distraction on a Friday afternoon!

For some back story on the title today, when Kiana was just learning to talk, "Isabelle" was a really big word to say. We've had kids say "ih-bell" and Maria sounded out "Izzy" to "dee" when she was a wee one. However, Kiana has been the only one to come up with "Eyeball". It has provided us quite a few laughs and giggles over the years, and you can bet that we are saving it for some fun embarassing moments for them as they get older. You go Eyeball! On the retailiation side of things, Kiana's parents used to call her "Kiana-Bug" as a toddler, and you can still hear at soccer games any one of 4 parents yelling "Go Bug!". Shoot, it's STILL funny!

4 comments:

Boys-R-Us said...

400!!!! I can't wait to see them!!! :) Happy Birthday!!!!!

Atticelf said...

LOL...she will always be Eyeball to us!

Loren said...

Jammy is often times referred to as 'Bug' as well. I am sure it will stick as it is one of my favorite names for him. We'll see waht he thinks once he can form an opinion on the matter.

Izzy R.R. said...

jeez mom, a cute 6th grader? no offense or anything, but who ever heard of that? I HAVE!!!!!! This time I am exited