Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shout out!

I just wanted to give a shout out to those people who are actually reading the blog!! Thank you for making me feel like we are entertaining someone, because it doesn't always FEEL entertaining when we are in the middle of it (whatever "it" is at the moment). I also like that other peeps are as excited as I am about the amazing antics of my children! As much as I would like to name you all personally here, I'm not sure that is appropriate. I do have to say that I have extra love in my heart for the ones that make comments too :) I know some of you read but don't comment, maybe I should have a contest for the funniest, or most clever comment. Perhaps a raffle for everyone who comments in the next 2 weeks...I will have to get some prizes together right away!!

3 comments:

fooiky said...

So is a 60 minute massage going to be on the prize list? Ha, I know I have the funniest comment now!

Atticelf said...

Forget the massage (don't get me wrong...massages are great) but how about taking all 3 of the kids for a weekend. Ha-ha-HA! :) Julie

Unknown said...

I vote for the childcare ...