Tuesday, April 8, 2008

At Least the Pool is HOT!

Well, if it's going to be cold outside, it's nice to know we can swim indoors. This pool is as hot as a hot tub, so you know I'm happy about it. You can only swim about 2 laps before you're overheated, it's FANTASTIC! This is Izzy and Dad doing their little synchronized swimming act. They perfected it last summer while on vacation, but if she keeps getting taller, I'm not sure Dad will last too much longer. They'll have to come up with a side by side routine of some kind.


Some of you may not be familiar with Gloria. Here she is testing the pool water at our resort. She does LOTS of things, and goes LOTS of places. She has been to Yellowstone and Montana, she has been to school, she has even watched a movie in the gym at school with Maria. On Maria's first day of school one year she asked if Daddy would be home to see her off. I said of couse he would. She said "Good, I need someone to hold Gloria up behind me when you take a picture of me to make it look like Glo is sitting in my backpack." Glo has been known to change her clothes and be reading a book, or play with the other stuffed animals when Maria is out of the room. the best part is when Maria returns, she giggles like crazy! She loves it when we pose Gloria doing stuff and take pictures, from doing the balance beam at the gym, to eating a bowl of ice cream at the table, this bunny is LOVED like no other.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe nobody has commented on these pics, I think the synchronized swimming is AWESOME!

Mike said...

Great action shot of Morrie/Izzy in pool routine! You are going to have to get a waterproof camer to capture the under water portion. I hope Gloria used some hair dryer action after the water test. Has Maria thought about getting Glo a wet/dry suit for swimming?