Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 4 on vacashooon

Well, you’ll have to wait for more pictures until a later date. The camera we are using isn’t compatable with this laptop (sigh). Vacation with our girls consists of swimming every day, no matter what. So each morning they bound out of their bedroom wearing their swimsuits “When can we go swimming?” Uh…after breakfast! Yesterday was girls day as Pat and I took the girls into Bend for some lunch and shopping. Morrie and his Dad played golf, and let me take a moment to brag about my husband. He hasn’t played golf in over a year, and they played a course where actual competitions take place. He had 3 pars and a birdie (and one broken club!). Back to the shopping, we drove all over Bend reading this ridiculous tourist map that we picked up at the resort. I feel like I could now find anything in that town we criss-crossed it so many times. Isabelle picked up a new book (surprise, surprise) and Maria picked up a new Webkinz (when will that stop?). On the agenda for today, swimming (of course), playing on the internet a bit, and going to the High Desert Museum. I’m not sure what is there, but I’ll let you know tomorrow!

Favorite Quote from Maria: “No autographs please!” after winning a card game with Grandma and Mom

Favorite conversation with Morrie from vacation:
Me: “ Morrie, what have you had to drink today?”
Him: “A lot”
Me: “Specifically?”
Him: “Orange juice…water…coffee…pepsi…a shot of espresso…and a beer.”Me: “It’s only 3:00!!”

1 comment:

Morrie said...

It was 5:00 where I work!