Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The High Desert has...Snow?





So we woke up this morning at our vacation spot in the high desert and it snowed last night!! I thought I was on SPRING break people!! Maria snapped this photo on Grandma's camera, I think it's quite good.


Our drive here yesterday was pretty uneventful. There was a ton of snow coming over Mt. Hood. It was piled maybe 10 feet high on either side of the road. The girls thought this was awesome. When we were about 5 minutes from arriving here, we told the kids we had about 130 miles more to go. They were ecstatic when they saw us pull in to the resort. Morrie and I have made a vow that if we ever go on a spring break vacation again, we will FLY to somewhere hot and sunny! The girls are out on a bike ride with their grandparetns at the moment while my computer guy and I are sitting in the resort lobby getting our wi-fi fix. We are having some camera problems (Maybe B and K can help us out on that one) so all these photos are from Morrie's mom's camera. My old fashioned film camera decided to officially break yesterday.


No comments: