Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!


Luckily the kids are old enough not to care if we dye egss- yay! However, this particular egg looked too good for me to pass up. I was glad to see James Riley get out there tonight and I thought Pat Noonan did really well. I am all for having as many chances on goal as possible, but let's get real. If we had that many opportunities AND had 15 some corner kicks, we SHOULD have gotten something in the net. I wasn't sure that bringing in Estrada for his first time when we were in a tight situation was the best move, but Sigi wasn't taking my calls.
Luckily for you I don't have to do a complete game breakdown here. I will wait until Morrie gets home and we will go over it play by play. What if I had married a basketball person? I can tell you one thing - they sure would get annoyed with me!!! Morrie is just lucky I guess.
World Trivia To Go:
This country lies on the Arabian peninsula and Chandler told Janice he was moving there and couldn't go out with her anymore...
Yemen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't decorate that egg yourself? Step up, Jones.

Morrie said...

It's MATLICK! JK Gaines, I call her that, too.

Atticelf said...

Their passing was sloppy. :(