Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 things

1. I have taken to throwing pancakes at Morrie lately. Boy does it make me laugh!
2. I texted him a piece of critical soccer information regarding our youngest and he sent me back two pictures of the cats sleeping. What?
3. I love Arrested Development and they have 2 episodes On Demand, boy do they make me laugh!
4. I am thinking about training as if I were an Olympic Decathalon athlete. It suits my needs for changing my mind frequently.
5. I can't think of anymore, I have changed my mind about this post...

World Trivia To-Go:
This country is set within the borders of another:



Lesotho is set within South Africa

3 comments:

Morrie said...

You give new meaning to 'battered husband'. Turkey.

Anonymous said...

I think Morrie wants you to throw a turkey at him.

Anonymous said...

In completely unrelated news that I should probably write in an e-mail instead, I am IN LOVE with scrapbook mini's now that I'm almost done with the one for my SIL's wedding. I can make an entire scrapbook in a friggin' WEEK, and it looks so classy and clean and pretty! Thanks for the tip. (Though judging by the signs you made for your purse blog, my scrapbooks probably look like gum wrappers next to yours.)