Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I know FOR SURE

Oprah makes lists of these certain things. Obviously since we (Oprah and I) are cut from the same cloth, I can make a list of these things as well.

-Tina Fey is Amazing (Liz LEEEEEMMMMMOOOONNNN!!)

-I have mad snowboarding skills

-I seriously need some Thai food

-Seriously.

-I should probably be able to type faster at this point in my life.

-I think someone near the equator wants to trade homes with me.

-I'm head over heels in love with the 2 people that gave me Starbucks cards recently.

-French Fries should maintain a larger portion of the USDA food pyramid

-When I grow up I want to own a crayon store, and sell pens.

-Shoot, we should probably stock paper as well.

-OMG, I have to start running.

-I am certain that I am NOT prepared to be 35 yet.

-Accents are indeed awesome. Morrie might want to work on one.

-Reality TV makes me a better person. I've learned all sorts of ways to throw a tantrum

-I might be Catholic on the outside, but a small part of me is Jewish on the inside.

-Do I need to call a Rabbi or something?

-Yes, my feet are that cold.

-I love green, and I love mountains, but I want it to be hot.

-HOT.

-Okay, I might not physically know how to snowboard, but I can shred pretty awesomely in my mind.

2 comments:

Morrie said...

yeh fookin lostit?

Anonymous said...

Who ARE you?