Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Babies are Awesome!

I got to go get me one of these!!

Actually, I just want this one, at this age. Oh my gosh, I think my heart is being squeezed out of my chest. Can we just cuddle for a moment? Her sister would be an adorable 4ish at this time and probably saying the cutest things EVER. I am having trouble breathing. Those eyes! Those fat little wrists!! I can't take it!!!!
She looks like this now. Her ipod is playing as I write this. She is doing the dinner dishes and we emailed one another while I was at work. I can't stand it, where did the time go? When she is 23 I will be dying for her to be THIS! But I will always remember this next moment with what can only be described as a mother's love.

Hanging in Autograph Alley at a Sounders game and kickin with with Jhon Kennedy Hurtado 30 minutes post game (a win, a 2-0 win no less!!). I am so proud. *sniff*


She's a keeper all right. *sniff* She also just rededicated her life to soccer. The next 12 months she will be cutting in, shooting, running, dribbling, juggling and dumping turf all over the house. And she will have smelly wet shoes and even worse, smelly wet shin guards. And I will love every minute of it.



2 comments:

Atticelf said...

Stop already. You're going to get ME going!

mrsmouthy said...

I'm already panicking about what I'm going to do when I realize I don't have a baby anymore. I'll probably just steal some though.