Thursday, April 15, 2010

Okay, Okay, here's my purse:

I was recently tagged in Mrs. Mouthy's blog and thus now have to tell all of you what is in my purse. Who am I kidding?? Only Julie and Mrs. Mouthy read this blog, so this should come as no surprise. Wait, sometimes Morrie reads it too...let me delete the picture of the tampons...ok...done.

Morrie bought me this purse, and I didn't return it- I know some people who do this. I know, it's outrageous.
I really do like the detailing, not too much bling, just enough hardware to keep it interesting. This is a big girl purse. I don't have kids who still drink from a bottle, no diapers to change, no play-dough lurking in the dark recesses, and not one animal cracker. We as a family have graduated so that Mom can look like an adult.
Notice I didn't say ACT like an adult. Okay, so here goes:








I would like to point out that the mints are almost gone, and so is the Excedrin. I think there might have been one day that I accidently thought the Excendrin were the mints....I'm pretty sure I got a lot done that day...


You might have already guessed that I was a nerd from the lint roller.



Why??? I don't know...A padlock? So I can lock myself IN somewhere??


Now suppose for a moment that we looked at someone else's purse. Take Bear Grylls for instance. Star of "Man vs. Wild", one of the dumbest shows EVER. His wife stays at home with their small children while he pretends to get "stuck" out in the wilderness. He probably spends every dinner talking about how he got out of his latest death defying situation (while the camerman and crew ate hoagies 10 feet away). His wife has heard this a million times, and she herself is basically now trained for those same situations
This is most likely what she has in her purse:


Give me your celebrity example and what they might have in THEIR purse.
World Trivia To-Go:
Phnom Penh is the capitol of Cambodia. Another name for Cambodia is Kampuchea.








3 comments:

Morrie said...

Third from left, that's MY pen. WTF?

Atticelf said...

ROFL!! Only you would have decorative signs to accompany your items. :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, Andrea, I don't even know where to begin. Uh...you SORTED your stuff and MADE ARTSY SIGNS to label it all. And you put Excedrin in the CANDY pile.

I'm calling your mom.