Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Still figuring out aperture


I thought the Tulip tree looked so great in bloom, that I would take some pictures in front of it. Wait, do you know what would be better?


If I played with the aperture, and made the background this beautiful pink/white fuzzy softness with the foreground in focus! That would be awesome. I had been reading about aperture for days and I finally figured out the depth of field, the f stop, the openness, the shutter speed...etc etc. Finally, I can take more advanced pictures!
Take another look at the picture. Everything is IN focus. The tree, the kid, everything! Darnit darnit darnit.
Back to the drawing board.
World Trivia To-Go:
My top three favorite sounding capitols are:
Burundi's capitol is Bujumbura (boo-jem-boorah)
Ivory Coast's capitol is Yamoussoukro (ya-moo-soo-kro)
Burkina Fasso's capitol is Ouagadougou (wa-geh-doo-goo)




1 comment:

Atticelf said...

Was Iz mad about something or is she just thinking really hard?