Friday, April 9, 2010

The House of Soccer

Some great soccer images for you today (and nobody with their shirt off!). Our house is pretty excited for the big Sounders/Salt Lake game this weekend. Deep deep down inside, I just have one thing I would like to see on the pitch this weekend.
Beckerman to cutt off his dreads. They are so gross. Can you imagine an anthlete training every day and sweating and having dreads? I have to look at the art now to get that image out of my head. Sigh...


You are welcome.
World Trivia To-Go:
The world's highest navigable lake is on the border of Peru and Bolivia. Lake Titicaca sits at 12,500 feet

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

That name always makes me chuckle. I know. Very immature. That's me.

Salt Lake sucks. How unfair that they snuck in that last goal!