Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Personal Style

I got to thinking the other day about how much my wedding ring reflects my personal style. I thought I would search high and low for others who also feel their rings reflect their personal style.


I know someone who is really into computers, and lets just say I am darn lucky he didn't present me with this!



Shoot- anytime you want to increase the size, just add another lego to it- build a freakin' skyscraper on top of it.


This must be for someone who is insecure about what others think. "I swear honey, there IS a diamond inside, and you won't have to convince people either, it says so. Right there. Really."


Is this taking things too literally?




Did they have some type of disclaimer in their prenup?





I don't think this person wants to soon forget how happy and content being married makes them.





If that's how they really feel...I guess it's better to know up front.
What does your ring say about you?
World Trivia To-Go:
There has been a lot of earthquake activity along the "Ring of Fire" recently. The "Ring of Fire" is a group of volcanoes from New Zealand, up to Japan, across the Aleutian Trench and down the Western side of North America. The Pacific Plate and North American plate are creating a lot of pressure against one another. I think Wyoming is about to blow!!





3 comments:

Morrie said...

A couple of those are downright Der-tee.

Atticelf said...

This is obviously an indication that you have too much time on your hands. LOL That's all I'm sayin'...

Anonymous said...

Wow. So which one is yours?

My ring is a big cliche but I love it; it's the past-present-future one. I chose it because it did not have any big diamond sticking off of it that I would inevitably injure people with. I never got a band for it because I like how simple and sweet it is. That's who I was when I chose it.

If I chose a ring for myself today, I have to admit I would go much bigger and flashier...but I really like knowing that there was a time when I didn't care.

Baby crying.