Friday, March 12, 2010

America's Most Wanted

Be prepared, this post is full of gore, violence and sadly, death. I am ashamed to say that our dog (the unnamed dog who's violent behavior cannot be allowed to continue) has wreaked havoc on the dog toy world today. We have lost a good one. "Purple Man" didn't make it.
By the time I happened on the scene, there was too much damage. I first had to figure out how to get the perpetrator away from the victim. There was just so much blood.


I can't look!


Exhibit A doesn't express the force in which I am using to save Purple Man's life. There was much growling and teeth gnashing. And that was just on my end.



The aggressor looked at me and demanded that I unhand the victim. She may have used the most forceful weapon of all...puppy dog eyes.



By the time I had the paramedics working on what was left of Purple Man, someone that shall remain unnamed, was trying to look innocent. I have a hunch however, that this was indeed the attacker.


I had the nurses photograph the wounds.


You wouldn't believe after the all point bulletin how many other victims came forward with their own stories. Hippo here had his ear violently bitten off.



Rabbit had a sad story of being jumped from behind.




This poor guy was embarrassed to admit his legs had been unmercifully "removed". It's been a tough day down here at the precinct. All I can say is that at least the crime has been solved and we hope there are no more further incidents.
World Trivia To-Go:
The world's tallest waterfall is Angel Falls in Venezuela. It drops 3,212 feet. Google it, it is amazing.

1 comment:

mrsmouthy said...

I had a rough day. I know how every one of those victims feels.