Friday, March 5, 2010

What?

Soccer pictures! I know...I know....verry exciting. What is even more exciting is that I didn't take them! Maria asked for the camera and she took them. Such a sweet kid. I really need to get her doing more of my hobbies for me so I can sit around and do...well...nothing. Don't even try to tackle Isabelle, because she will take you down, or if she doesn't, she will at least take the ball away from you.
Kiana, our all star scorer this spring is doing a fine job of working at a 45 degree angle. Something that I try to avoid at all times as I will soon thereafter go down.


Here is my stage crew compadre, right outside the stage door before our last performance. If you think she is saying something along the lines of "I can't believe I have another 5 hours with my mom and all my friends today" she probably is. I only tried to embarass her the tiniest bit, after all, I wouldn't be a very good mom if I was my normal cool self ALL the time.

1 comment: