Monday, March 22, 2010

So freakin' Excited!!!

I am about to jump out of my pants with excitement! Wait. I just want you to know that I don't normally take my pants off when I am excited. It just sounded appropriate. Hold on...based on the past post and the fact that I am not known for being appropriate, maybe you should just strike these last few sentences from your mind.

I know that is what the backspace key is for, but let's review: I am not known for being making appropriate comments. Just ask Rachel, I send her inappropriate emails ALL the time. Same with Holly. I just can't help myself.

I also tend to get off track sometimes. I have my outfit all planned for the Sounders game opener on Thursday. Now would be a good time to mention that it is the game opener for the entire MLS. That's right, our game kicks off the entire MLS season on Thursday, and the rest of the teams will play on Saturday. We are that amazing. I totally use "we" in every sense of the word because I consider myself a critical part of the club. We are the only club in the MLS to be in the top 50 clubs internationally for highest average attendance.

Moment of silence.

Thank you. If anyone would like to keep Morrie company while he watches from home, that would be nice. Oh wait, he has to take Izzy to practice on Thursday night. Well, maybe I will bring him home a little something. Like maybe a wife who has full on face paint. We'll see. I am sure my date will keep me under control, she is ten after all. She has way more restraint than I do.

World Trivia To-Go:
Tha capitol of Bolivia is La Paz.
Doesn't Bolivia sound like it should be in Europe and not South America? I am not sure who to take this suggestion to.

No comments: