Friday, March 19, 2010

6 days until THIS!

For the next 6 days, we will ponder the greatness that is the Seattle Sounders. My excitement and joy will spill out of your computer and ultimately infect you as well. We have seen these pictures before (from last years U.S. Open Cup), but I really felt it was time to bring them out again.
I will have you know that the GIRLS were in front of me getting autographs, I was not talking to the players, or asking them for anything. I swear. Really.
What would I ask them for anyway? Maybe to smile? Maybe.

To take their clothes off? Never. I would never do THAT.


They just can't help it when they walk by me.
World Trivia To-Go
This country is the number one producer of wheat in the world:
China


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morrie loves it when I post naked pictures of Tyrone.

Anonymous said...

I never really understood your soccer obsession until this post. Like, WOW!