Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So cute I could cry...

We saw this dog last weekend. The girls were simultaneously freaking out because it was cute, and worried that he would fall out. I was just waiting for him to start banging his paw on the side of the truck to go faster.
Nom nom nom. So cute I could just eat her up. Or put her in my pocket and keep her there. Except for when she is hungry (read: crazy grouchy), then I will put her in Morrie's pocket.


I have to look at this picture a lot to block out the vet bills he has caused lately. He's lucky I didn't throw him in the truck with that dog. But then again he loves dogs, and probably would have gotten along famoulsy with it, and my whole plan would have backfired. Bollocks.

World Trivia To-Go:
The highest temperature ever recorded is 136.4 degrees - in Libya.

No comments: