Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ten year old Tumbler

Someone has been befriending the neighbors just so she can use their trampoline. Nevermind that the kids who live there are boys, and they are only 7 and 4 years old. Last year she was working on back handsprings in gymnastics, but they really freaked her out. I suppose you have to trust that you aren't going to land on your head and snap your neck. Okay...they are now freaking me out.
The trampoline offers so much more...bounce, and cushion...and is gentler on the neck. So the other day she was super stoked (and I mean stoked in a "I surfed the pipeline" kind of way) to not only master them on the trampoline, but also bust out a few back flips as well. I honestly prefer to see her in a more upright position. I also honestly prefer that Morrie stop calling it "the tramp". I don't need to hear "Go play on the tramp", "Show me what you can do with the tramp", "Let Daddy have a try". Uh...excuse me?

No comments: