Sunday, March 7, 2010

Really? It's March?


I can't believe February just up and left. I thought we had just sat down together. Hmm...Well, the weather this weekend should have been my first clue that February was gone. Isabelle had an outdoor game where the weather was amazing. The lesson that I learned watching her was: if you get in her way, she will push you out of her way.

I know it's really March because I am back to painting rocks. This one I gave as a gift. However, I don't think people really appreciate rocks like they used to. I think it was cute when I was 5, but now it just seems like I have too much time on my hands.






The most important thing I have learned lately is this: Doing dishes right after dinner is overrated. Who doesn't want to wake up to this in the morning?




1 comment:

mrsmouthy said...

1. Your rock is AWESOME. How did you do it and how long did it take?
2. I love your kitchen cabinets/counter.
3. Who says art majors can't use their degree after college?
4. (Oh yeah, English majors like me do.)