Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I am really going to run out of Holiday titles here...bear with me. This is Maria...she seems to be saying "Snow Happens Mom". Really though, she just ran and slid on her belly in the yard, and some snow flew up in her face!
Here is one of Isabelle's new ornaments from my Mom. I am trying to figure out how to photograph the ornaments, and this ONE worked, but the other did not. Stay tuned this week as I try again.
This is our FAMILY ROOM!! I finished painting after 3 days. I am pooped! For those of you who have been experiencing the whole downstairs remodel with us, this is the end of a very long 5 months! Yes, we still have to construct the railing...that one is tough!

And here is the house in all it's Christmas glory. I'm not really putting up the pictures for all of you as much as I am for my own reference down the road!









3 comments:

Izzy R.R. said...

wonderful blog mother. what time did u post mlady?

Big M said...

Nice Mom!

Unknown said...

Hey I am chacking it out onthe 25th and there is nothing!!!!!
what is up with that? CHeese ball I expect everything from my younger sister. 'm waiting for the pics. Iwill check in the morning before I go to work. I love you guys
Aaaron