Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shut OUT!

Well, these special girls (Kiana on the left and Izzy on the right) had a great day. They are in the middle of their league standings wise and have recently had a killer schedule playing the top 3 teams back to back. They have had several ties (3 or 4 I think) which would seemingly be frustrating, but maybe they don't mind, I don't know. Anyway, today I was so proud of them. They always play really well, and they were justly rewarded with a 5-0 shut out. Last time they played this team it was 2-2, so it was quite an improvement.
Kiana herself scored 2 of the goals and even saved a ball from going in the net! She was everywhere! Isabelle managed the middle of the field very well even though one of the other players knocked her flat on her back! The girls had an awesome passing game and I think Ivo was quite proud since they work on passing 75% of the time! One more game for the fall season and then we break for 3 weeks (woohoo!).

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

Of course this was Chris' turn to do soccer duty. I heard it was a great game. I may need a copy of this picture...

Morrie said...

Julie - click on the pic to get the original size. Right-click, save picture and you're good to go. That's my birthday present to you! :-D

Atticelf said...

Well, lookie there - it worked! Thanks, Morrie.