Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Can I cheer myself up?

I am such a nerd. I was just reading some older posts, and I was enjoying it a lot. When my friends don't post, I'll just read more of my own...

10 Things that Happened Today (can't commit to 10 good things, and I can't commit to just 10 bad things, so here is a mixture)

1. I woke up with cramps...woohoo!
2. 2 minutes past time to leave for school I decided Maria was sick enough to stay home, quick make alternate plans (I had to work).
3. Maria is now fine
4. I am still reminiscing about my out of the country trip from yesterday...
5. Work was difficult as I was managing my cramp situation. Curling up under my desk is or is not apporpriate?
6. My 11 year old is growing up and I'm not ready. Boo.
7. I get to go to the Nutcracker on Friday!!!! So excited!!!
8. I get to go to drive some very bored, maybe lethargic, or perhaps uninterested 6th graders to the Nutcracker on Friday!
9. I'm still wearing my down coat even though I got home over an hour ago. And I'm NOT too hot thank you very much.
10. I thought it was over, but now Maria is reading the "Warrior" books and talking to me in some other alternate language that has to do with cats, clans, and weird names and NO I do not understand it even after Isabelle finished all 20 of them. Wow, so glad Maria just started last week. This is going to be a long year.

2 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

I wasn't sure if getting cramps was a good or a bad point until I made it to #5. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Atticelf said...

Oh, hon. The alternative to cramps is morning sickness. I'll take the cramps thank you very much!