Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog ADD

Well, yesterday I changed the background on my blog three times. It's not even that easy, I have to change all the text so it matches each time, and then I decided I didn't like it, 3 times! I think I'm done. I realized that this background is kind of relaxing on the eyes, and that might be a good thing to have. If my body can't realx, my mind can't relax, then heck, let my eyes relax!

Side note: I think that adult diapers would have a lot more uses if only people really thought about it. Take for instance the camping/hiking trip. Imagine yourself zipped up in your sleeping bag, eighteen hundred layers of clothes on (maybe that's just me), and you realize it's sometime in the middle of the night and you have to go (even though you stopped drinking anything after 6:30pm). I mean really go (let's think pee here folks). Because let's face it, your body knows you don't want to get out there in the cold and the bladder screams "WE REALLY MUST GO, NOW". You can't even unzip a tent without everyone within 1/2 mile radius hearing it. Finding a flashlight in a dark tent can be another trial, and if you succeed at that, get the tent unzipped, find a place to pee, you still have to pretend not to think about bugs and whatnot biting your behind while attempting to get your bladder to relax. Anyway, I was just thinking that PERHAPS a diaper in this situation might not be uncalled for. You wouldn't even get cold, you would actually get a little warmer for a moment, right? Just a thought. No I haven't tried it but I bet if I did Morrie would buy me my own tent just out of disgust.

No comments: