Saturday, December 13, 2008

It WAS Windy yesterday!

The last time we had significant wind damage was2 years ago during the big Decemebr storm and a 60 ft tree fell into our yard (about 20 ft away from our house). Yesterday I was home when the wind started tor eally pick up and pine cones were hitting the hosue (and annoying the dog), but I didn't think much of it. Morrie and I took the girls out shopping, we got Santa pictures and went out to dinner. When we came home, this is what we found! A HUGE limb in the front yard...and no fence for the back yard! All I can say is thank goodness that stupid limb didn't hit the house. The cats would have been freaking out!


2 comments:

Atticelf said...

Oh no! Well, could have been worse, I guess...

Terrie said...

I know, I know. Not only have I not blogged in awhile but I also have not read yours in awhile. Quite entertaining!! Love your new purse. I am a HUGE Coach fan!! Love the new look of your blog. Keep writing and someday I will post again. :)