Friday, May 16, 2008

Email Woes

If you haven't heard from me in a while, it's because my email is down!! I feel so disconnected. First, Morrie installed a new computer, so I wasn't able to get any time on the net. Then when that was done, Clearwire went down, so I have been out of it. It hasn't been too bad since the weather turned outrageously awesome. I have been walking the dog, washing the car, and getting sunburned!! How did I let that happen?? I'm so dissappointed in myself.

We're gearing up for another great weekend. The girls are playing soccer of course, the sun will be out, Maria is going to watch a jump rope team (she does jump rope with the Hot Dog Jumpers once a week) and Isabelle and I are off to see the ballet "Giselle" (that her friend Payton is in!). Maria performed 35 double unders today WHILE doing double dutch. Holy Moley, that's insane!! Isabelle had a steller day as well winning first place in her Challenge group contest (a lot of explaining would be necessary here, let's just say it was very exciting and her group of 5th graders won a sleepover with their youth group leaders who are highschoolers!!!). So, our week has ended on a great note, let's keep up the momentum through the weekend!

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

So far, so good. Isabelle was awesome today. As Chris said, "Wow...she just keeps getting better and better!" Go soak in a tubful of ice cubes - I am!

Morrie said...

Sure, blame IT for your email woes. Story of my life :-)

Boys-R-Us said...

Is it working yet????