Monday, October 6, 2008

We Won! We Won! (but winning is not everything...)

We had a VERY winning weekend. Maria won her soccer game a miillion to zero. It was probably due to her new glasses and she could see so much better. She did get her own feet wrapped around herself and the ball and tripped, but the glasses stayed on (she was amazed). Another parent told her it was the BEST fall of the game!

Isabelle won her Nationals soccer game (sooo exciting!!). Morrie took Maria to her game, and I took Isabelle to her game (they were at the same time). I however, forgot to put the memory card back in my camera, and was not able to take any pictures!! It was a great game though, and Isabelle had an awesome header, among other fnatastic plays.

Maria also ahd a cross country meet where she finished in the top ten overall and was first in her class of 8 girls. She totally amazes me. She always kicks it into another gear on the last hill, and passes people left and right. Who does that? Who has energy at the end of a race, on a huge hill? Next year she gets to do a longer course and I think she can't wait.

We have a busy week as Morrie is in Chicago for the week. I had to ask my mom to help almost every day because Morrie and I are running the girls to activities every day together (well, not together, more like in opposite directions!).

No comments: