Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures tell a story! See next post...

Okay, here are some of the pictures. This first one is cute. There was a bench that some of the girls sat on when they were out. Isabelle is not used to being out but we had some guest players helping us out that day and Isabelle did get a breather. Does Isabelle sit on the bench? No. Does she stand next to her bag and drink water? No. This is where she stood:
There really isn't a better spot than right in front of your coach, right? I almost forgot, but Isabelle had this string of 5 crazy moves that she did to outwit the defensive player who was on her. It was crazy good. I was taking pictures, only each time the shutter went, I could tell it was a second too late, so I have nothing for you, but believe me, it was outstanding! She got the ball, did crazy magic taps, pulls, rolls and juked the girl and passed it to where she wanted it to go.
I really wasn't on my game for some reason that day. I didn't get many good shots, so now I am determined to do better next week.

No comments: