Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pretty Kitchen!!

So here are the new and improved photos of the kitchen! Morrie even made me a lovely plywood counter to use while we wait for the real counetrs to be made. They came and measured for them today and they will install on the 21st!! Do you know what that means??? I will have a real, live kitchen SINK to use in 2 weeks, and I can't tell you how GREAT that will be. We have been without a sink since early August. The powder room sink just doesn't cut it for doing dishes! Floors will be coming soon, as will a new microwave for above the stove. I have to get the new sliding glass door ordered this week as well so they can eat up our perfect walls (oops, guess I should have thought about that one!).


We also odered hardware for the cabinets and that should be here in another week or so. Currently we are using the very formal blue painters tape as pulls. Notice the ceiling? It looks 1000 times better without all the holes, huh? My hubby is the BEST!


4 comments:

Atticelf said...

Wow - it looks incredible!

Terrie said...

Andrea-
It looks wonderful!!! I bet you can't wait to use it!! Have fun.

bernaflem said...

let's see before and after pictures!

Andrea said...

Bern...sigh...are you never staisfied?