Thursday, January 15, 2009

Will Work for Food

Okay, so my short term assignment is coming to an end with Nintendo, and I need some sort of administrative job to replace it until people decide to go back to throwing their money out the door, I mean paying for massage again. I have found several jobs that seem like a perfect fit, and I thought I would share them with you, and you can give me your opinion. These are taken from today's Craigslist postings, so I still have time to apply:

IT Manager - (Morrie can fill the gaps when I have a question)

Sterilization Person - (Northgate) hmmm...

Chaplain - (West Seattle) God really speaks to me sometimes..."Yes Andrea, go get a latte, you deserve it!"

Swim Instructor - (Lake Union) The Lake? In January?

Russian Instructors - (Bellevue) I'm always rushin' to pick up the kids, rushin' to get them to practice, and well, I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself.

PT / FT Great Pay - APPLY TODAY - (Kent & Federal Ways) Well, I do love great pay, but I thought there was just ONE Federal Way

Hairstylist position - with clientelle - (Ballard) The girls are always saying how great I can do their hair. Except when they are having a mature day and don't want me anywhere near it. I'm really good at 2 ponies, and a single high pony.

Tall blonde Egg Donor Needed Locally - (Seattle/Eastside/South/Bellingham) Hello! They need to look NO further!

Women's Lacrosse Coach - Athletics - Boo Yah!

The best way to make a GREAT living from home! - (Anywhere) If it really was, wouldn't we all be doing it?

Independent Online Fitness Coaches Wanted - (Washington) "You can DO IT!!"

Controller - (Fremont) I DO like to be in control, how did they know?

Men's Locker Room Attendant - (Bellevue) ooohhh...

Skilled Phlebotomist Needed - (Seattle) If I can say it, I think I should be allowed to do it.

On-Call Birth Center Cleaner - (Totem Lake, Kirkland) Really, this is one person't JOB? That's all they do? Ewww...

JAVA GIRLS - Has immediate openings. - (Auburn & Tacoma) Work on my tan before Vegas?

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

ROFL... you go girl!

fooiky said...

Believe me when I say you would never want anything to do with being a Men's Locker Room Attendant.

mrsmouthy said...

Don't apply for any of those until you check out this job description from one of my favorite bloggers. http://outnumbered2to1.blogspot.com/2009/01/fine-ill-get-j-o-b.html

And if that doesn't work, maybe you can find someone to pay you for reading blogs??