Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Love at the Holidays


I was looking over the last of the holiday photos and decided these were too cute to pass up. Kim and my brother Brian before they headed to Florida to see Kim's family and Loren (Morrie's brother) with the girls on Christmas day. I think Loren AND the girls are pretty excited to open presents in this picture!
Since Today is Tuesday the 6th, it MUST mean everyone is back to their normal schedules. It must also meant that the kids are HALF WAY done with the year, yay! I am thrilled because that means warmer weather MUST be getting that much closer each day and I am TIRED of being cold. I think we should vacation somewhere HOT in June and pretend it is summer, unlike here where June is mild and luke warm. If you have any ideas about where to vacation, please share!!

5 comments:

Morrie said...

Mexico!!!

Terrie said...

Let me just say Maui, Maui, Maui!!!

Big M said...

Florida? Hawii? I dunno just somewhere we can take an airplane to!

Atticelf said...

Greece. My vote is for Greece!

mrsmouthy said...

San Diego!! That's where we're aiming for this spring. We might miss and hit LA instead though...