Friday, January 30, 2009

Commentary

1. The people who drive near UW are morons and should not be allowed on the roads. I have places to go and I like to get there by driving at least a little over the speed limit.

2. I refer to my arms as gorilla arms because I think they are way too long. I have trouble finding shirts that have sleeves that reach my hand. Why doesn't Eddie Bauer make a small tall shirt? Their tall line starts at medium. I think that is retarded.

3. Every time I sit down to write an email (or a post) someone in my family, or two or three someone's decide that would be a great time to ask me questions or try to carry on a conversation with me. That's why #1 and #2 aren't that funny, I couldn't complete my thought process on those with this guy interupting me all the time.

3. I am so immensly tired right now I can't even think straight. I spent a total of 35 minutes at home between the hours of 8:30am and 7:45 pm. It was a long day with many trips, I even got to drive on one street in Kirkland 3 different times. I had 2 take out meals, and now I feel gross.

4. I am so sad for different people in my life who are going through tough times. It just hurts. It isn't even the economy, that's a whole other world of anxiety and hurt for some people we know. I am thankful we have our health and our jobs, but now I am starting to worry. Even Isabelle told me today she thinks we are on the brink of another depression. Great, now she is worried about it too.

5. I had a senior moment today. It was so lame. I had to put this badge into a return box and I was thinking there would be a slot on the top, or in the front that you just dropped it into. I was pushing the badge on the top, then on the front, but I really didn't see any open slot. Isabelle walks back to me and say "Mom, PUUUUUUSH" and pushes in the huge flap that says "PUSH" in black letters. I think she may have even rolled her eyes.

I am going to bed now, I shouldn't even be up. It's past 9:00 and I'm not allowed to operate heavy machinery after a certain time.

2 comments:

Atticelf said...

LOL...glad I'm not alone...

Terrie said...

Someone told me once that "We aren't losing our memories we just gave them to our children". Isn't that the truth!!