Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh Dad!

Apples to Apples is the game here. Have you ever played it? One green card is picked and it gives an adjective. Then all the players throw one red card from their hand to whoever is "it" and that person picks, in their opinion, what word best matches the green card adjective. It was my Dad's turn. My Dad is a roof engineer, he designs roofs, he consults on roof leaks, roofs are his life. That in turn makes climbing ladders his life as well becasue he spends his days either on a ladder taking pictures of roofs, or on the computer writing reports on what he found. These are the red cards that Morrie, myself and my mom had that we threw to him. We were all SURE our card was the winner for the adjective "Loveable".
What are the odds? It was so amazing that we took a picture of his hand, and I am proud to say that my card "cameras" won! I think he just about passed out when he saw the cards!

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

That's too funny! Of COURSE you got that picture...

;)

Unknown said...

Nice Blog sister, I hope to see more. Brooklyn we go hard!!!!!!!!

Morrie said...

It was the wrong pick in my opinion :-) Seems how that was the perfect hand, the game should be retired as playing now will only be a letdown.