Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Things



My favorite things, RIGHT NOW...

They may change by morning, but RIGHT NOW they are pretty awesomely ridiculous.


1) I am reading "The Help", and I can't put it down. So much so that I read late into the night, I make Morrie read it to me while I shower, and Isabelle is cooking breakfast each morning so I have more time to sit with the cat and read.


2) I LOVE to dance while I am driving and embarrass Isabelle as much as humanly possible.


3) Sounders pictures are updated DAILY now that they are in pre-season training. This is seriously exciting. I am sick of the sports page being all about other stuff.




4) The Shellac Manicure that doesn't chip for 2 weeks, who the heck invented this and why didn't they do it sooner?




5) Contessa Sesame Chicken- actually a frozen meal- that is the best tasting thing EVAR. Morrie and I are totally addicted. Seriously, it is frozen. And comes in a bag. And it tastes freakin fantastic.




6) My favorite Sounders soccer players for this season: Hurtado (so happy he has recovered from the awful knee injury - I can't get it out of my mind), Fucito (so happy he has recovered from the awful knee injury), and Alonso (he doesn't follow the trend, he only gets quad injuries). Those are my BIG 3 for this season. However, Flaco is fantastic, I just need to see him start more often, and White may have promise. I will let you know.




7) If that meant nothing to you, it's okay. I would be more than happy to explain it. Our family has been discussing the starting 11 we would like to see this year and which 3 will be the main bench subs. We have been hemming and hawing over who Hurtado will have the best chemistry with when he finally gets to start.




8) We will be reviewing game tapes on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please feel free to stop by. Bring some french fries with you if at all possible.




9) I am loving Puma tennis shoes. I bet you couldn't figure that one out. Size 8 please. I like to have the extra room. My feet are really a 6. Six is what the petite, cute woman wears, and that is totally me. Because you know she has her shit together. Her handbag is clean and organized, her hair looks good, her jeans are a size 2. With room in the butt. Her lipgloss never fades. Yes, I definitely want to be her, so get me those shoes and I will be one step closer to the cuter, size 6 shoe mom , who probably also knows how to cook.


10) I am loving catching up with my girlfriends on the phone. Wait...I haven't used the phone in about 6 months. I don't even remember what my friends SOUND like. Please call me. I think I dreamt about catching up last night. It was nice.


Where IS the phone?

No comments: