Friday, February 18, 2011

Check this out!


I don't know if this is entirely appropriate. It may be considered stealing or plagiarizing...or something horribly offensive like that for which I will be sent to the Principal's office.


But how about I do it anyway?


Yeah, that's what I thought.


I came across this site: http://www.postsecret.com/ and I pretty much love it.


People send in postcards on which they have written secrets, and they get published to this blog. I thought it was pretty cool- some secrets are heart wrenching, some are funny, and some are uplifting. Some...not so much.


I have posted a few here for you to check out, but let's make sure I don't get in trouble over it and just go check out the website yourself!


Someone will have read that...and they really will take it as a sign and they really will be amazing.


OMG, I love this one!
(My secret? Deep in my heart, down where it is really quiet, i really believe that someday...somehow...i will get to Paris. And when i land, and walk off the plane, and see the city, i know i will cry, because it makes me cry just thinking about it.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard of that website on NPR a few months ago but forgot to check it out. Thanks for reminding me! I'm always so amazed by other people's ingeniousness.