Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh the Snow!

Really, 18 inches? Here? It seems unbelievable, and I am sure I will have a hard time remembering it. So today's post will attempt to document it. Too bad there isn't a picture of me shaking my head as I looked outside, because that happened a lot! Morrie's car was not equipped for the snow, so it got buried in it's own shame.

Here Morrie is digging out the bbq, because...well...we wanted our steaks to be extra yummy like only a bbq in the snow can do!

The view from the elusive Great Highlander, rarely seen in sunny weather.


Isabelle standing in the snow, it's one thing to be prepared with snow boots, it's quite another when the snow reaches just past the top of the boot. Bummer.




This is the crazy deck, I had taken some tiles out of the table, so the snow piled up on part, and fell through on other parts. At the lower left there is something sticking out of the snow. It is a 15 inch ruler. This shot wasn't even at the end of the snowfall, it was somewhere in the middle!



Izzy taking the dog out for a swim in the snow. Stinks when your legs are only 5 inches long! Annie really loved the snow, she bounded through it, burrowed under it and had a grand old time. I think she is a Husky dog reincarnated.




1 comment:

Big M said...

Yeah, I think we should move to Antartica with Annie Mom