Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi's and Low's

Hi: Maria had another indoor game last weekend. It was tough, they did loose even though they scored 5 goals. Someone I know scored 3 of those goals and had an assist. It was beautiful! I loved the assist, it was a perfect pass to the center, the goalie totally thought Maria was shooting and tried to block the shot that never came. Instead, Maria had passed it to her friend Jordan, who was playing in her 3rd game of her life, and all she had to do was tap it into the open net!!

Low: Isabelle tripped while she was running outside, and stubbed her big toe, and really scraped it up. She was crying and crying asking me to make it stop hurting. Oh, how my Mommy's heart was squeezed, I was practically crying myself. My kids hardly ever get hurt anymore, and I can't remember the last time she cried because she was in pain. I had her hugging me, as much for her sake as it was for mine. She is doing better today, and I think the band-aid glue that we tried this afternoon might do the trick. *sniff*