Monday, March 9, 2009

Week in Review

1. I love Bunco! I need another fix, soon!
2. I don't like missing Isabelle's soccer games, but I so appreciate Morrie filming them for me!
3. Working 5 days in a week is not good for the house, my sanity, or the happiness of the family.
3. Maria tied for 3rd place at her gymnastics meet, out of 85 girls. Wahoo!
4. Isabelle's soccer practice got moved to an earlier time, shooooot, I was hoping for a later time people!
5. I love that it will be light later in the day, but missing that hour is killing me this morning!
6. Done. With. The. Cold.
7. DONE.
8. Could I have an extra day with no plans in it, pleeease?
9. Love my new glasses!
10. I am eager to clean up this house. But climbing 1000 stairs will come first today!

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

I don't want to be Bad News Betty, but you so shouldn't have said you were done with the you-know-what. Don't jinx it and don't walk under any ladders. :)