Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dog Massage

No, I don't massage the dog, although Morrie does like to massage the animals...This is about how the dog likes to help ME massage other people. I was working on Isabelle's legs last week. They were really sore from the 2 games she had the day before and she had another one that morning. So I start working on the hamstrings and calves and before you know it, Annie walks right up and joins in. She walked on Isabelle's legs and butt, all the while playing with her "Blue Puppy". That dog is such a giver. I am sure that Isabelle loved the fact that Mom didn't make the dog get off, thought it was funny, and had Maria get the camera and start taking pictures!

Here we are skyping with Uncle Aaron. We thought we would have him join us at the dinner table. The reason there are two laptops is because Morrie was out of camera range while we were chatting, and was using the opportunity to check his Facebook status. Because that is vital information and must be constantly monitored.
By the way, did anyone else get a jury summons recently, because I would like to carpool with you down to KENT. Who put me in the Kent pool?? Any advice on how NOT to make a jury would be helpful.

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

Would it be wrong to go in schnockered? Yes...I guess it would.

Terrie said...

I always just say that I don't have childcare. Works like a charm!!

mrsmouthy said...

Ugh. I've been summoned for jury duty THREE TIMES but have never been. Twice I was a teacher and once I was hyper sick from pregnancy. You could just say you need to check and see if you have any KKK meetings to attend that week...