Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Izzy: Dad, can we go out now?
Dad: Uh, it's raining.
Izzy: So.
Dad: Okay.





Maria had big plans for the day, a gymnastics meet and the first class in a soccer academy afterwards. Unfortunately, she was throwing up all lastnight and was feverish all day. She slept after watching Nascar with Morrrie, then he switched it to golf - because that's a good one to sleep to as well- and then she slept while we replayed the Sounders game. We are very sad for her. She had to flu only 5 weeks ago. Boo!


Maverick and Annie decided Maria had right idea and followed suit.




I had slightly different plans for the day, and climbed 69 flights of stairs at the Columbia Tower with 5,000 other people to raise money for Luekemia. I also spent many minutes thanking my lucky stars that last week was OVER. Although, this week isn't starting off so well with a sick baby, but we'll make it!


4 comments:

Atticelf said...

Oh no, not again. Poor kid.

Way to go withe the stairs! Yikes, my thighs ache just thinking about it...

mrsmouthy said...

Holy cow, you did the stair climb? My friend does that every year and it's inSANE!!! I don't know if you're my new hero or if I'm afraid of you now.

Bethany said...

Wow, congrats Andrea!

Emma said...

Awesome job kid!! Way too long away from the recliner for me. How does one watch a stair climb, anyway? How far away did you have to park? Dad ;=)