Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yes, we had a Christmas

I have been remiss about posting Christmas pictures because I have been lazy. Lazy, okay? I said it. Now karma is biting me in the butt because I keep trying to edit these photos and the edits are not saving. So you are going to have to overlook the red eye, the dim light and the un-cropped chaos that was our Christmas.

Here is my elf.

Santa lets me keep her down here all year long. I think sometimes that Santa is either trying my patience or testing my sanity. It's ok though, she is pretty cute.

This is unbridled joy as my teenager opens her gift from Grandma (who she calls Emma) and realizes that she has the best Emma in the WHOLE WORLD. She looks over at Emma with the "Oh my GAAAWWWWD! No you DIDN'T!" look.


Isabelle has just opened a new kindle. Her hearts desire.


I would like to point out that she had no such expression upon opening any of the gifts from her parents. Emma just kicked our ass.
I can't wait to be a grandparent and do this to Isabelle.
This is a whoppee cushion. It made be giggle and cry and hold my stomach. It was funny.

This is 2 brothers getting as much enjoyment from a whoppee cushion as they would have had they been 10 and 12. Go figure. But since they are 35 and 37, they made the baby sit on it. But, they laughed just as hard -if not harder. Especially since the baby would yell "Excuuuuuuse ME!".

(yes, he is 3 and I call him a baby, I am sure he appreciates this)

This is my ham. She opened an actual book. OMG, actual books get big kudos as well e-books in our house.




This is what I felt like after having 4 rounds of opening gifts in 2 days.

2 comments:

Atticelf said...

slacker

Unknown said...

I'm laughing about whoopee cushion too. That's awesome.