Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Posting Ideas

Bloggers have all sorts of ideas about posts and posting and stuff. Sometimes bloggers have specific things they post on Thursdays, or Sundays...and it can help keep the creative juices flowing if you have a regular subject to write about.

So I thought I would brainstorm with the girls on ideas about what I could post on certain days of the week. We are all sitting around- Maria is reading a book, and Isabelle is cruising around on the laptop- perfect time for a family discussion.

10 things (I frequently like to post 10 random thoughts) and Maria thinks I should call it "Ten Tuesday"

Fry Friday- talk about the best places to get french fries in our area. This would require a lot of research. A lot.

Soccer Saturday ...and possibly Soccer Sunday to augment it.

Wishful Wednesday- talk about things I wish for, or the girls are wishing for. I think this might be a ploy for them to hit me up for stuff...

Mad Monday- Isabelle wants me to talk about all the things I get mad about. I am thinking I get mad too often when she is around.

Now I am irritated with Isabelle because she just suggested Weak Wednesday where I can talk about all the things that make me tired. Do I suck?

She is now trying to save face and came up with Terrific Tuesday to talk about the good things going on around here. Evidently those things won't involve her angry, exhausted mother.

This is not really going the direction I wanted it to. I was thinking about regular posts that involved talking about creativity/drawing/inspiration one day, or organizational ideas the next, or ranting about the MLS one day a week and then perhaps highlighting the best looking players- I mean the most talented players-...

I would really appreciate some discussion and help regarding this matter. Maybe one day a week I will read my regular list of blogs and just steal one of their ideas. That sounds good.

2 comments:

Atticelf said...

MLS Monday...I like it!

Anonymous said...

I totally got it for you. WHY I LOVE MRSMOUTHY MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS. Your blog would be so much cooler then.