Monday, September 29, 2008

So much news!!

So Thursday started with the installation of the kitchen cabinets...YAY!! Here goes the first one.

Voila! Don't they look fantastic? I couldn't get a good shot because I didn't want to change the lens on my camera (read: too lazy), but you get the idea.

Saturday started early for us at 8:30 with Isabelle playing St. Joe's. The uniforms were almost the same, so we had to put on the red penny's.



Here is Isabelle's great shot...okay, she was offsides, and she knew it, but you have to take it, right?


The we went home, ate really fast, and came back at 11 for Maria's game. They killed St. Alfons-something 9-0. She made an awesome goal and was mighty proud of herself!




Maria running to get a ball that went wide.





Then we hurried ourselves to Shorewood Highschool for Isabelle's game at 1:00. Here are the two peas in a pod, Kiana and Izzy. When I saw that they were both out, I had to take this shot (it was shortly before the game ended, Isabelle doesn't usually get subbed out until the last 2 minutes of the game!). Julie- who would have a thought a year ago, that we would be seeing this????





We had great weather, which means good pictures, but a terrbile ref. We felt like we had been grounded, he reprimanded everything we (parents)said/did. I had never experienced anything like it before.









I love to watch these girls play, they always play really well.







Sunday Maria had a crossc ountry meet (she has been running since kindergarten). This is her last year running 1/2 mile, and she will go up to a mile next year. She loves the meets and I am sure that when track starts in 4th grade, she will go bananas.



















4 comments:

Loren said...

Your cabinets looks great! Very nice!

Atticelf said...

I need to come by and see those! They look great.

Look at those girls go! Fantastic.

Morrie said...

I come to work just to rest up.

Andrea said...

Where should I go to rest up? I have been feeling sleepy at my work, but I would die if I fell asleep while working!