Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Breakfast At Our House

This is a day in the life at our house...welcome!
This is the deck, and the table on which I have set up the griddle. I have it plugged in to an outdoor outlet. It's way more fun doing it this way than the more conventional methods.


This is my "counter" between the pancakes and the eggs (see them on the bar-b-que?).




And of course, here I am making said breakfast, which Morrie though HAD to be documented. Leaning up against the table is the frame for the stub wall between the kitchen and family room. We can't decide between putting the wall up and putting in a railing (which are not cheap to construct). If anyone has a line on a 9 foot long railing ,let us know!

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

Hey, it's just like camping! (And he was right about it being documented...)

Terrie said...

Looks like fun! It is going to be a lot harder to do when it starts raining.

Deborah said...

I think cooking pancakes for breakfast on a school day is just plain showing off.... You are far to organized. Also, can you send me your email address? I just tried to send something to the 2 addresses I have for you, and it came back from both.